Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Still Life Photographs & Night Skyline





Shattered Goblet

Click here for large size image





This is not Hong Kong

Click here for large size image






Star Destroyers
(in Ob!ique's colour)

Click here for large size image
Click here for more information about Star Destroyers
Click here for more information about Ob!ique




On another note, I've been getting lots of traffic these days from Google. The keyword that popped up most is 'horse penis'. 75% of people who came via search engines used that search string.

I'm sure you are curious. Here is that page.



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger shifty said...

how sweet to think of me like that :)

can i eat them? lol.

2:13 am, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Kris said...

the first shot is good! the bright happy strawberry with sad goblet

3:39 am, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous wong said...

The skyline one... Would it be better if the eyes level not so... High? :P The first one need some more lighting on the glass... Nice photos there...

9:27 am, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Wuching said...

nice wor! jeles liao!

10:09 am, July 18, 2006  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Hey really nice shots! I like the Star Destroyers.
You appear to like strawberries ;-)

7:26 pm, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

Ob!ique:
Come get them!
I actually thought of another subtitle: "If Obq!ique was Darth Vader's bossy wife". But it's too much of a mouthful.

Kris:
I'm sad too, for dropping that goblet. At least I can add a broken goblet to my meagre collection of props...

Wong:
Yes, I had cropped the original image to produce that second image. It certainly looks uncomfortable. Thanks for pointing it out.

About the glass, it's a bit hard using a black background, since glass is inherently transparent to light, not diffusive.

Wuching:
Jeles? But why?

Michelle:
I actually have some orange (the fruit) shots too, but red works better than orange (the colour). And strawberries are more interesting in the shape (axisymetic, not point-symetric), dual tone colour scheme, surface texturing...

I actually purchased those berries because i liked the colour intensity.

I like red, not strawberries.

10:07 pm, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home