Thursday, July 13, 2006

Melbourne bloggers' meet

Scroll down for the latest post


Yvy is in Melbourne, and has arranged a little meeting.

Date: Thursday, 13th July 2006
Time: 7.30 pm
Venue: Papa Gino's Pizza Restaurant, 221 Lygon Street, Carlton (near the intersection of Grattan and Lygon streets).

They do not take reservations, so we'll just go there and see how things work out.

It would be great if you attend as well, to quote the cliche, "the more the merrier!" (note the exclamation mark)

A confirmation of attendance (in my comments box or to Yvy's email address) would be nice. Failing that, you can turn up unannounced- this post will be kept updated and continuously pushed to the top until the said meeting is done with.

Confirmed attendees:
Diana
Metria
Pamela
Wuching
Yvy
Myself


I'll need to wriggle my way out of work for this.
I must.
Yay, I changed my shifts!


Updates history:

00.28 11/7 : Added Metria to list
14.44 11/7 : Added myself to list
23.17 11/7 : Added Pamela to list
15.35 12/7 : Added rendezvous time and location details; subtracted Metria from list

Labels: