Friday, June 10, 2005

Nude pictures of compass, pencil & ruler threesome.

I think I’m getting high on the study break. With three blog updates a day, it would seem like I’m already on retirement benefits.

I was playing with a camera, and posed some stationery pieces in sexually explicit positions.

My compass used to belong to my mother. She acquired it sometime in her student years, presumably in secondary school. The compass is about 36 to 40 years old.



Click to view large image. Here for Deviant Art post.

Note the beautifully crosshatched and bevel-edged bezel ring.




Click to view large image. Here for Deviant Art post.

Rotring rulers kick arse! For some reason, they are a pleasure to use.


The ruler played no part in creating the circle. It was merely tagging along with the compass and pencil.