Friday, June 10, 2005

Nude pictures of compass, pencil & ruler threesome.

I think I’m getting high on the study break. With three blog updates a day, it would seem like I’m already on retirement benefits.

I was playing with a camera, and posed some stationery pieces in sexually explicit positions.

My compass used to belong to my mother. She acquired it sometime in her student years, presumably in secondary school. The compass is about 36 to 40 years old.



Click to view large image. Here for Deviant Art post.

Note the beautifully crosshatched and bevel-edged bezel ring.




Click to view large image. Here for Deviant Art post.

Rotring rulers kick arse! For some reason, they are a pleasure to use.


The ruler played no part in creating the circle. It was merely tagging along with the compass and pencil.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Tan said...

Why don't you take a picture of the ruler placed in between the compass. Then it'll look "between the legs"

12:03 am, June 11, 2005  
Blogger Dr. Tan said...

Oh, btw.. i prefer those transparent & opague rulers.. those really flexible ones, where the 12inch rulers can be used to give someone a loud and sharp whack on their rear end...Cheap also...I lose them all the time

12:05 am, June 11, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

Alright. I've seen everything now. O_o

12:35 am, June 11, 2005  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

tanyeehou:
I actually have some shots of the compass with its prongs spread open and the camera pointed down the acute angle right at the joint. And i thought of the title "between the legs" too...

rose:
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your mark. There's probably more to see :-P

1:17 am, June 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home