Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The week in (p)review

Yesterday (Monday), I sold my first ever photographs. In exchange for about 3 hours of services, 150 exposures and 6 frames of 35mm film, I was paid $n, provided with a good lunch (which included 小笼包) and given the opportunity to drive a Mercedes Benz A190.

Here are a few photos of the client from that session.



Click here for large size image





Click here for large size image






Today (Tuesday), I was paid for my second lot of photographs. For photographs of the restaurant’s food which were taken during working hours, I was paid another $n on top of my hourly wages.

A colleague has already expressed interest in getting a group portrait done for his band. He has even gone so far as to ask how much I charge.


Tomorrow (Wednesday) evening, I’ll be heading to Melbourne International Airport.

On Thursday, I’ll be driving myself home from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

On Friday, it will be the little brother’s birthday party.

On Saturday, it will be 4th Granduncle’s 70th birthday bash.

On Sunday, we will be going to my grandparents place.


Who knows what Monday will bring.


***



My bags are still not packed. Shit.

Labels: , ,