Sunday, June 04, 2006

Your typical Estonian superstar rock band

Vanilla Ninja is an underappreciated band (outside of Central Europe) despite gaining cult popularity in their native Estonia and surrounding countries.

It’s the only band that I publicly admit to listening to, and the only artists that I plug shamelessly, mostly due to their underdog status in many parts of the world.

Since YouTube does not have videos of my favourite tracks, since I do not know of any free audio hosting service, and since YouTube does not accept audio files, I had to run the mp3 file through Windows Movie Maker with a few images to stitch them into a video.

The Band That Never Existed from the album Love is War (2006):



Other videos on YouTube

MP3 albums can be uploaded to a free file-sharing service, but only if demand justifies the effort.

Labels: