Friday, March 10, 2006

The moon, for Lai

My cousin Lai (丽) asked me to "update [my] blog more often so that [she can] get some good reads late at night/ early in the mornings". So now I'm responsible for her entertainment? At least she said 'good reads' and not 'dull monologues'




Camera: Panasonic FZ30
Aperture: F/3.7
Shutter: 1/200 s



The audacity of it! Now that I've updated, perhaps you'd like to leave your first ever comment here? A simple note along the lines of "Lai was here" would suffice.


***



Not much of any significance has happened in recent days. I moved into my new room. I drifted in and out of various libraries and bookshops. I attended a mathematics seminar on 'cake cutting algorithms'. I finished editing the Journey of Love screenplay- I'm not very satisfied with my shabby work. I took photos of our only natural satellite. (By 'our' I mean all of us, not just Lai and me) David Chong will be arriving on Tuesday and hanging at my place for a few weeks.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger shifty said...

damn that killer zoom of yours. lol.

6:26 pm, March 11, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

lol

That's just a crop, not a resized image. Killer zoom, yes. So do not shower with your windows open, no matter how far away you are. Even if your windows face the other way. Even if you think the earth's curvature can save your skin.

:p

9:10 pm, March 11, 2006  
Blogger shifty said...

all i can say is ...

*draws the shower curtains shut*

eeps!

lol.

10:08 am, March 12, 2006  
Blogger sonia said...

You shot that?!!?!???

I thought it was a pic taken from somewhere else just to illustrate what u wana talk about!!

=P

1:42 am, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

lol no. Beautiful hor, our moon?

9:59 am, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home