Sunday, December 18, 2005

Photos from Brisbane

I'm back in Melbourne by the way.





Background colour saturation reduced using Photoshop






Several flaws touched up with Photoshop, including distracting reflections in the glasses and an ink smudge on the fingers






A thinly sliced bit of grape and a few other intact grapes, in a shot glass






Mt. Cootha






A puppet doll acquired from Indonesia.
Background desaturated using Photoshop.






Click here for large size image

Hibiscus at sunset, right after a shower has cleared






The same flower, closer up






A crop of the previous image- reproductive organs of the hibiscus






Parents at my graduation in Melbourne









Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous yvy said...

either IE is purposely doing this to me OR your fonts have gone from normal readable size to microscopicly (?) minute. which is it?

pls say ur template has gone haywire!!!

ps. who's the kiddy!! got a very cheeky face. :D

9:39 am, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

Pfft... this is not nice.

Crap it's my fault. And of course, IE's fault :P

I'll reinstall pink.

9:26 pm, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

And that's one of my (second) cousins in Brisbane. Cute isn't she?

10:50 pm, December 19, 2005  
Anonymous yvy said...

she's VERY cute!! :)

ps. still same lar... :( I think it's IE. I cant even load my MAIN page in the office!!! blek!! :(

have to check my comments in gmail n THEN from there click the link to comment box. damn sien wei!!!!!

9:40 am, December 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi...post lar some graduation photos!!! Congrats by the way, are you going to do a short post about the ceremony etc?

Hmm...and when free give me a call ar...

Me still working my ass off in the nights. But just joined some health club now cos i dont want to be fat when i go to Malaysia so i can properly eat. But yeah and planning the holiday lar. Keep me updated with your plan and then u going back etc ok?

Barrister Chong :)

3:34 am, December 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mt. Cootha pic spoils the entire entry

5:39 pm, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home