Thursday, August 11, 2005

Minum?

If you drop by to visit me in Melbourne, I’ll probably invite you to take a seat. Once comfortably seated, I might inquire with a condescending jerk of my head, “minum?”

“What do you have?”
“The usual.”
“Which is?”

To which I’d abruptly turn around and saunter towards my drinks storage cabinet. I fling open the doors, declaring “7 kinds of tea infusions, 8 bottles of coffee, honey, cocoa, and instant herbal tea.”


OMGWTFLOL
Click for larger image


Actually, a few of the boxes of tea are very nearly empty. Also, several of the coffee bottles are very nearly empty. I’m not entirely to blame.

[12 August 2005 addition]
The count has since increased to “7 kinds of tea infusions, 10 bottles of coffee, honey, cocoa, and instant herbal tea.” Adrian was running out of his usual coffee, thus he purchased a bottle of Nescafe Kenjara. I was also scraping the bottom of my espresso barrel bottle, so I got another espresso. It's an orgy!