Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Late night confessions

Nonsensical discussions at 1.30 am, edited for conciseness.

Yee Wei: Oh, confession-
I’m getting married

Lai: Serious?
Oh wait, wrong confession
No wait, tell me??!
I DON'T WANT to be the last to know

No its not marriage related
The correct one: I'm still awake because I'm playing web-based flash games
Your leg is so fun to pull
Haha

No it's not
Hmmmmpppff
If i were ever last to know... you'd get it... really

I will make sure I send your card 2 days ahead of the rest
Fair?

No... you're supposed to let me know way before, ok?
Oh like that ah...
Very well
Send it out 2 days in advance, and by courier
FedEx. You'd get the nice cardboard envelope with purple and oleng colours too

No dear, thats too late. You are suppose to tell me when you are going to propose, not up till wedding cards are printed.
How about after the proposal
So if i get a "No! *piak* " i wouldnt have to retract my invitation

Fair enuff  :)
Thanks, you are so benelovent

Labels: