Monday, April 06, 2009

Century Park, Shanghai: an attempt

I thought the Century Park would be a good place to start my search for peach blossoms.



The crowd at the ticketing counter (large parks in large cities have admission fees) was a massive turn off. If I want crowds I can simply go into Tesco and bump carts with the obnoxious self-centred shoppers there who park their carts in the middle of isles.



Click here for large size image





So, bollocks to the park, I took a walk around the perimeter.




An Identity Crisis

Click here for large size image






Fairy Tale Optics

Click here for large size image
Jupiter 9 at full aperture, 85mm f/2 results in a soft, hazy image






Click here for large size image






Click here for large size image








And I saw this boy trying to fly a kite.



Click here for large size image






Click here for large size image






Click here for large size image

Labels: ,