Saturday, December 15, 2007

The collective equipment rack / BRB

A collaborative piece between my brother and I.




Reverse Swing

Click here for large size image



His Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM lens
My variable power Nikon SB-25 flash
His Gorrilapod, to hang the flash from a sprinkler pipe
My wireless trigger to control the light remotely
His black Canon 300D, because my silver model does not look prissy enough
My reverse/back swing technique
His mastery of human photography
My Photoshop interpretation of the scene
His Photoshop interpretation of the scene here


Attaching the flash to a sprinkler pipe was not easy. Without a chair or similar platform, the lightest one among us was summoned to scramble on the tallest one’s shoulders to do the deed. And Joo Lee ended up on my shoulders-





***


I will be flying back to Malaysia on Wednesday night; touring Singapore with Diana, Jean and May from Friday to Sunday; visiting Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen with the family and cousins between Christmas and New Year; and will arrive in Melbourne on the 7th of January.

This blog will not be properly updated till after 7th January 2008.

Labels: ,