Monday, October 23, 2006

Beijing AND Malaysia

With reference to this and this:

I will be going to Beijing on the 23rd to 31st December 2006.

Best thing is that I start work in January '07, so I will have time to go home for a spell before flitting off to Beijing.


***


With that issue settled, I can relax.

I can write endlessly long blog posts without feeling guilty that I should be trawling job-ad sites more frequently. I can fiddle and experiement with my camera without worrying that I am not marketing my skills well enough.

Come to think of it, I can do any damn thing I want (just like before) with one less cloud of uncertainty.


I'll be off to do some lens tests...


Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

Congrats!! :-)

3:33 pm, October 23, 2006  
Blogger 小李飞刀 said...

Nice..!!

Glad things worked out for you. Best of luck with the new job.

vic

4:00 pm, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Wuching said...

congrats! what r u doing again?

5:41 pm, October 23, 2006  
Blogger ChinoDevean said...

Good focus. You could also practise some canggih-looking taekwondo moves and film them for our gasping pleasure.

5:58 pm, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

Michelle:
Thanks. :)

Little Lee Flying Dagger:
More than well. Starting in January is a brilliant bonus.

Wuching:
Revealing that fact would be like stripping in public...

Shyan:
What focus?
A few problems-
my TKD skills are sub-leet.
I do not have an empty, flat area.

2:44 am, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous NaiveIdealist said...

cngrates man !!

3:55 pm, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home