Saturday, October 07, 2006

中秋的月亮特别明

English translation available below



星期一去面谈,有点紧张。这份工看起来还蛮好的:很technical、跨国工程顾问公司、工作地点超好、工资也不错。

如果得到这份工年底就可以和家人,亲戚们到北京去玩。加上给自己买一个好照相机,搬家,买一辆手动转述Honda Civic。。。
别发白日梦!
得不到就接着努力申请别的。

没有工作而去不到北京是个很烂的原因;我不能给自己失望。

现在就马上继续准备面谈的东西。


The moon is brighter in mid-autumn


I've got an interview on Monday and I'm a bit nervous. This job looks very promising: extremely technical, multinational engineering consultancy, superb location and good money.

If I get this job I'll be able to go to Beijing with my family and relatives at the end of the year. And get myself a digital SLR, move to a better place, buy a manual transmission Honda Civic...
Stop fantasising!
If I don't get it I'll continue searching.

Not being able to go to Beijing because I am jobless is a pitiful reason; I must not disappoint myself.

I'll get back to my preperation for the interview.


Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

All of us little plinks over her will be keeping our fingers crosed for you! :)

5:09 am, October 07, 2006  
Blogger David said...

Hey,

Make every minute before then count! Go for mock interviews and buy some books on certain ready made answers for potentila questions that may be asked. Good luck and go kick some aussie ass:)

7:14 am, October 07, 2006  
Blogger 小李飞刀 said...

Just remember: Dont pop your knuckles!!

Apart from that i'm sure you'll impress them.

7:18 am, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

plink:
Thanks! And do convey my gratitude to the little plinks over there. You've got a child already? Well congratulations!

David:
Yes, will certainly make some preperations. I don't care what nationality the ass is of, I will do my best to kick it anyway. Hard.

小李飞刀:
Yes, noted. Thanks.

I can actually pop a lot of joints, but that's not relavent here.

11:42 am, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Wuching said...

u'll do fine on monday! good luck!

12:04 pm, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Dr. Tan said...

The soft images justifies the purchase of a 30D. Then I can leech your lenses also.

All the best. See you in China

12:03 am, October 08, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

Wuching:
Thank you for the vote of confidence. :-)

Hou:
That was manually focused without any aids. It was a lousy job.
I need a split-prism.

See you on the Great Wall.

12:10 am, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not yet, but there are many of me. I'm all tiny, but many. :D

5:12 am, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

You're carrying TWINS!

9:17 am, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Jean said...

i still got my 6510! ;p
darn. i thought i entered my comment but not showing..
good luck on the job!
and btw.. cheap mooncakes = go to Footscray.. hoho.. i'm getting some tomorrow~~!!

6:06 pm, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home