Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'll be away for a while

Due to some chi-bai circumstances, I am effectively without an internet connection till the end of the month. Or, more accurately, every Mb i download will cost me $0.15.

Yeah, Telstra's Bigpond ISP is a fucker. The new unlimited download package will commence next month. In the meantime, I'll use the internet connection in the university's libraries or the council library.

Updates (7th April 0120):
I've taken to limited browsing and surfing with images turned off. So I only see text, no pictures. The effect is quite dramatic.

I'm alive!
Bah. Wankers.


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Tan said...

Oh shit this sucks! And its only the 5th today. Take care toodles.

8:04 pm, April 05, 2006  
Blogger shifty said...

I shall forward this complaint to my friend who works in Telstra. Seriously. Send me an email. lol.

So have fun. Cut and paste entries like how I did when I didn't have internet and try not to get blogging-withdrawal syndrome :)

Turrah!

10:08 pm, April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Loong said...

Wonder what's up with all these telco monopolies who provide crap service at extravagant prices.

11:05 pm, April 05, 2006  
Blogger sonia said...

what happened lar?

Btw, ur previous "essay composition using 10 words", even by looking at the words it already sounds so complicated lar. haha

4:19 pm, April 06, 2006  
Blogger cynical-idealist said...

Switch to one of the smaller companies if you can. Telstra and Optus broadband packages all just suck blood off consumers. :p

6:37 pm, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

Yee Hou:
Yeah, sucks worse than a 5Hp vacuum cleaner.

Ob!ique:
I will not fade away. I can assure you i have been writing in styles I have not used for many months.

TQ for the offer. I'll put in on hold for a while.

Loong:
It sucks. Actually, as Cynical Idealist says, the small firms give better service. The Telco use their brand name to sell to the more illiterate.

Sonia:
Long story...

It was challenging, i can assure you.

Cynical Idealist:
Can't at the moment. Again, its a longish story.

9:49 pm, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home