Monday, December 26, 2005

Photographs from Sydney

I am back from Sydney. From the 12th of December up to yesterday, I have accumulated a grand total of 3Gb of images, about 2300 images. Here are 11 of them, all have not been manipulated in any way except for resizing (on Photoshop).







Sydney Road, Melbourne

I live along Elizabeth Street, which is morphs into Royal Parade, which then renames itself to Sydney Road, and subsequently becomes the Hume Highway, which leads into Sydney. Easy isn't it?








North Melbourne train station

Click here for large size image








Circular Quay, Sydney

Click here for large size image

I forgot my tripod, which is a punishable offence in some states. This is one of the better photos; some others are too fuzzy. The point of light in the sky is probably Venus.








Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney

Click here for large size image

A typical long exposure shot of a busy street. I put the camera on the balcony wall, which explains the sharp image.








Central train station, Sydney

Click here for large size image








Sydney Harbour Bridge

Click here for large size image

I made it a point not to obsess over the typical far shots. Anyone can get them on postcards.








Sydney Harbour Bridge

Click here for large size image

This is the kind of shots a 10x zoom can help you get.








1984, George Orwell

Click here for large size image








An Empty Ferry

Click here for large size image








Sunset over Sydney, Watsons Bay

Click here for large size image








Somewhere between Sydney and Melbourne

Click here for large size image

The sky was too bright even with the camera set at 1/1000 and F8.0. I shot through my sunglasses, which would explain the strange tinge.







Labels: ,