Thursday, July 21, 2005

Pink is back! In wide format too.

It took me an eternity, but I’ve finally sorted it out. Just for the record, 90 minutes is an eternity. By that logic, 3 hours would make two eternities and a week would sum up to a walloping 112 eternities!

More to the point, I’ve fiddled with this template to produce a wider version- a healthy 900 pixels wide compared to the standard version’s anorexic 760 pixels.

And it’s in pink!

And now, for an quick opinion poll-
No, I don’t really care if you don’t like pink. Any complaints with the 900-format?


[edit] Oh shit, it's already 6.20 am. Time for bed! I love holidays.

6 Comments:

Anonymous huiwen said...

oh my god!!!..hehee...pink is back now!!..huahaa..nice

1:46 pm, July 21, 2005  
Anonymous ah pink said...

Wth is wrong with pink anyway?!

4:47 pm, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

huiwen:
Yes. I see you are rather excited over it...

ah pink:
Nono, don't misunderstand. Nothing is wrong, just that some individuals don't fancy pink, the colour (as opposed to pink, the blogger).

6:43 pm, July 21, 2005  
Blogger shifty said...

lol. welcome back my old pink friend :)

11:05 pm, July 21, 2005  
Blogger mistyeiz said...

like u, dont really care abt the pink either but like u i've been fiddling n TRYING to get a wider version on my blog too.....still unsuccessfull. wats ur secret???

10:44 am, July 22, 2005  
Blogger mistyeiz said...

hehe!! thanks yee wei, been fiddling n trying to widen the format. managed to do so but not much. still playing around. ;)

11:12 am, July 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home