Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Some questionnaire or other...

Sonia shoved this questionnaire at me when I was away, without any chance of protest.

Total volume of music files on my computer/ Handphone:
6.99 Gb in 1991 files on hard disc.

The last CD/ringtone I downloaded/bought:
I haven’t paid money for music in a long while.
I am perfectly happy with the standard ring-ring tone.

Song/ringtone playing right now:
I Don’t Care At All, by Vanilla Ninja. Go download buy their album, Blue Tattoo.

Five songs albums/ringtones i listen to a lot/ringtones that I use a lot on this phone:
Penny Dai- So Penny
Vanilla Ninja- Blue Tattoo
FIR- I Wanna Fly
Isabelle Boulay- Au moment d'etre à nous
Sarah Brightman- La Luna


I'm not going to push this on further. The trail stops here.

3 Comments:

Blogger sonia said...

=P Sorry lor.. *sobs*

Btw, how much did the camry cost (rental) per day?

7:04 pm, July 12, 2005  
Blogger shifty said...

wb!

and cheers for the postcard :) what a pleasant surprise in the morning ... when i'm all groggy too. lol.

7:32 pm, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

Sonia,
Can't recall the rental rates right now, but worry now, i'll probe the matter at depth and talk about the camry some time soon.

oblique,
:)

2:21 am, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home