Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Name: Tan Yee Wei
- Location: Melbourne, Petaling Jaya
Perpetually stuck in a time warp (thinks of the mid-90s as recent times). Gradually shedding that veneer of avoidance. Occasionally a feminist in principle and ideology. Likes the semicolon, mathematics, sharp knives, macro photography. Will choose a manual gearbox over an automatic every time. A firm believer in prime lenses. Has a bloated view of himself as a multi-disciplinary genius every now and then. more...
I’m not addicted to them, I can stop reading whenever I want to
(Semi) Retired Warriors
- Half a year in a roll of film
- The World Taekwondo Hanmadang 2011
- Yesterday I saw a magnificently disgusting event a...
- Programming types would say, "Hello world!"
- Bitter Gourd is sad because the Garlics refuse to...
- Red Velvet cake with cream cheese icing
- The background story on how to imitate the Minolta...
- Two buns and a bush
- Circles Super Takumar 50mm/1.4 Click here for la...