Friday, March 30, 2007

I think I am evaporating - I have not done anything productive this week. Tower defence, GT3 and ebay surfing do not count as productive activities. In the past, I write blog posts when I had a idle hour or two; now I slowly evaporate in the cold.

Ah yes, ebay. I have confirmed the purchase of a Jupiter 9, a Soviet replica of the magnificent Carl Zeiss Sonnar 85mm f/2.0 lens. I also stupidly placed a bid on another Jupiter 9 lens. I am hoping (a reasonable expectation, really) that someone will outbid me. Otherwise I’d be stuck with two Soviet replicas of the magnificent Carl Zeiss Sonnar 85mm f/2.0.

Yesterday, I got my leave confirmed. Suddenly, the world seemed like a much more cheerful place. The grass appeared greener, the moon looked rounder, the cold rain was pleasant and there were pretty girls everywhere.

Labels: