Saturday, September 23, 2006

Photographs of a lavender bloom and a strawberry



Exploded View

Click here for large size image
Click here for Deviant Art entry






An Unlikely Love Affair

Click here for large size image
Click here for Deviant Art entry






One

Click here for large size image




And who needs a fancy light box when 5 sheets of A4 paper, 8 staples and sunlight would do the same job?



End note:
I'm so chuffed; 'An Unlikely Love Affair' scored 40 views, 2 comments and 5 favourites(!) within 60 seconds of it being posted on Deviant Art.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sonia said...

(Respond to ur endnote) --> Haha.. *smiles*

Yea, I like it too, especially with the title. Brings meaning to it (my opinion). Meanwhile, If i just look at ur shots (without titles), I like ur 1st pic punya effect the best! Hehe.. =))


And yea, I kinda know u just made slight changes here and there. But i like these changes u made to the layout! Hehe.. Explained to u why already =)

3:02 am, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Wuching said...

thats a fantastic idea, mind me pinching? ;)

4:04 pm, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Lao Chen said...

Sonia:
Thanks for the feedback. I put the first one on DA as well, and it's got some nice comments and faves too. My head is super swelled now :p

Wuching:
Yes, by all means. You'll find that the white box will provide you with endless hours of entertainment.

4:20 pm, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home