Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Something to match my blog theme colours

A long time ago, I ranted to Lai about the lack of pink shirts at the sales. She asked for my size, said she’d get some for me when she goes to Hong Kong for her business trip.

Today, I received a parcel. It came with big scary stamps.





The items were neatly packaged in a white cloth bag. Embroidered in rich blue was “Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, Dry Cleaning and Laundry” together with the Ritz-Carlton’s logo of a lion head on crown.




Click here for large size image



In the bag were two shirts, a t-shirt and an envelope pinched from Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore.




Click here for large size image



The shirts consist of a friendly lavender and a very faint lavender-pink. The t-shirt is an intense shade of pink. The lavender ones are soo nice *swoons*

That made my day.



When I related this to Jean

Whee, lavender shirt!
Pfffft
=p
Just like my font colours leh
Yeah, that’s the shade of lavender
She gave me 2 shirts and a t shirt
The other shirt is a very very light lavender-pink
OMG
So girly
Even I don’t have light pink
It’s damn nice ok
Eeyer
I change my mind
YOU are so girly


Girly? Show you my buffed fingernails then you know...

Labels: