Thursday, July 26, 2007

Updates on the author

I’m alive, as the photo post below suggests. The occasional bouts of existential crisis have upgraded from intermittent flashes to a concentrated beam not unlike the lonely intense beam that a lighthouse projects out to the foul tempered seas.

Ok, it’s not that bad; I just liked that sentence.

Last Friday was eye opening. I was in the correct state of mind to contemplate the importance of my existence. It is not important.


My latest fetish is the book “Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets” pinched from The Accountant.


The current price war between international budget airlines will probably cause me to go home when the company closes for a fortnight over Christmas, and then take a week off for Chinese New Year. I have enough leave days for CNY, just.

Labels: